15 February 2006

15 Feb 2006

Yesterday was Valetine Day .... I know my family is kinda 'desperate' for me to get a girlfriend, but sorry to disappoint all of you :P In fact, last night K2 care group organized a steamboat dinner at Rachel's house, beside 'celebrating' valentine, it's also a surprise birthday celebration for Michelle. I hope she was surprise, because i'm famous for leaking out secret :P The food was nice ... I ate so much, even need to stay up late, just to make sure my food was digested, so that can sleep comfortably. Well, after the dinner, I think I need work on their Christian Speech and encourage them to have the right attitude in serving :p

I shepherded Say Leng today over lunch and managed to convince him to join the Easter Camp. It's more of putting our faith in God even in tough n difficult time. I can understand his situation of having to take 7 final exams in May (I only need to take 2 or 3 papers), a single flop would be catastrophic. Nevertheless, after reminding ourselves of the story in which Peter stepping out of the boat to walk on the water, it is important to look to God rather than the circumstances around us! Surely, God's wonderful plan on each and everyone can be fulfilled.

Back in the office, lately I am kinda addicted to Bejeweled 2 :P it's time to exercise self-control! Many things to learn, many concepts to grasp ... I'll pull through this 3 years, with God's grace!

No comments: