18 April 2006

Easter Camp 06 - Riches in Christ

After almost a month of absent, I'm back in blogging.

2 weeks ago was the Easter Camp, and about 100 people joined the camp. I was held in Newtown, Mid-Wales, a really pleasant country side. It was a great breakaway for all of us from the CITY :D We stayed in caravan, which has been made into visitors accommodation. It's not only a few, but 20+ of them!


Koinonia Unit


Group photo

We have teachings, praise & worship, meals, games, devotion ... and free time to enjoy the scenery. And on Sunday, it SNOWED! Yes, in April, we still can see snow! Enjoyed some snow fight, but miss the chance to slide down from the snowy slope.





I guess I have been pampered so much by the camps and conferences back home, that I feel the lack of powerful and inspiring teachings. And as I shared, it always brings me back to the good old time in Hope JB and Hope Kuching, where my faith has grown and matured. Nevertheless, I was able to enjoy the fellowship of brothers and sisters.

Do check out the church official Easter Camp website: www.hopelondon.org/eastercamp Amazing thing is, the site already start counting down for next year Easter Camp :P

No comments: