28 July 2006

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

This month, two fire have burnt down two of the memorable places (for me) - Platt Hall (London) and Sarawak Club (Kuching).

  1. Platt Hall
    I did not know about this until I noticed the nick of Michelle on msn. It happened on 13th July. This is the place where N2 used to have care group. Still remember the time when I don't have the church van, I'll travel 1.5 hours to Hendon to shepherd Yoppy and run CG there. Can read more on BBC.



  2. The Sarawak Club
    My swimming heaven! Not forgetting the ice-cream or dinner after our swim. No wonder how hard I swim, I also cannot lost weight :P Although it's not a very big club, it's comprehensive: gym, squash, tennis, basketball, badminton, library, restaurant, TV room, snooker room and of course the swimming pool. The fire broke out on the early morning of 27th July. Everything was destroyed except the swimming pool and the gents' changing room.

Aiyah ... it will be rebuilt pretty soon! :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»