24 July 2006

I'm back .. to blogging

It has been about 2.5 months since I last posted. From now on, I'll post more frequently :P

  1. I am going to Prague on 2nd Aug till 8th Aug!! This is the 4th time Euro Convention will be held there. But this year is special, cause the Hope elders and leaders from all over the world will be joining. I'm extremely thrilled to have Ps. Kwong Lie, Ps. Simon and Ps. Denis to come!
  2. I'm going to Old Trafford for a friendly match of Manchester United vs Sevilla on 12th Aug! Even though it's just a friendly, but it's MANCHESTER UNITED! This will make Ah Ching jealous! :P Btw, the new jersey of Man Utd looks really UGLY! :P The Emirates Stadium of ARSENAL looks GRAND :D I'll be bringing Ps. Kwong Lie to the match. Long long time ago, I promised him that, if he ever come to UK, I'll treat him for a match in Old Trafford. And PTL, just the right timing!
  3. I'm really STRESS! PhD is really tough. Please always remember me in your prayer! I feel so stupid at times. I will always always remember, it is God who makes all things POSSIBLE!

Weather here in London has been really hot this year (can't compare to Australia's summer, as Eunice put it). I have been sweating in the office, during church service, in tube, in bus and at home! Hope the summer will go away soon :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»