12 November 2006

Birthday Dinner ... (a week later)

Remember the birthday dinner I had with Soo and Rachel at Spagetti House in Tufnell Park, today I went there again, with another two sisters, Twin and Esther! Since the last dinner which was so nice and cheap, I really looked forward for tonight! Some more, it was the treat from Twin and Esther (but i truly feel a bit 'heart-ache' for their money that need to spend for this meal). I was really really thankful for them though!

This time, I really snapped some pictures to show all of you what we had consumed! :D

Starter:

This is Bruschetta, olive and chopped tomato on toasted bread! This is amazingly delicious!

Escagot! For those who dunno ... it's SNAIL! A French cuisine. I wonder how come French cuisine can end up in Spagetti House, Italian restaurant.

Mussel on cream sauce! According to Esther, this is the best mussel she has ever eaten! To me, this was the best I had eaten as well :P

Then we had the main course:

First, this is the 'Grilled Halibut' - a kind of fish. It's only 3/4 cause after ate a few pieces, I forgot to take the photo :P

Then this the 'Steak Au Poive' (in English, pepper steak). The meat was really tender and juicy!Such a wonderful life! :P

Last but not least, the dessert! It was suppose to be a 'surprise' - where I suppose to go to toilet to wash my hands, and they suppsoe to quickly get the cake out of the bag, and I suppose to come back to my seat, and I suppose to be very surprise and touched! :P Haha .... the plot had been used last week, so couldn't be carried out! So in the end ....

The chocolate gateau with one candle lit! Only 1 years old ;)

Twin, Esther and Eldos! Thank you very very much! Was really so bless to have you two as my sisters in Christ!

If you have not got enough of me .... Eldos with the birthday cake! (have i gained weight? look 'different'?)

This should mark the end of my birthday feasting! :D

p/s Tomorrow will be Hope Church London's 8th Anniversary, celebrating it in a Ball and Dance style! I will be worship leading! So excited now ......

No comments: