31 March 2007

Recovering ......

I'm still recovering ... so much better compare to my condition during mid-week. I was having viral infection and now only cold and cough. Thank God for Twin, Som for cooking the porridge and the home-made lemon+honey drink! Thank God for other housemates who showed their concerns. Thank God for all brothers n sisters in Hatfield CG, who really were well-stocked with all sorts of medicine! I jst started taking their flu pills and cough syrup last night, I felt so much better for my cough already.

5 more days to Easter Camp ... 10 more days to fly! I'm getting so excited now!

When I was sick, these are the movies I watched:

I like Con Air so much, every time I watched until the scene when Nicholas Cage finally met his daughter Casey, I'll shed tears. Very original plot! Wish there are more movies like Con Air.

Finally able to watch The Pursuit of Happyness. Honestly, it was really an touching and inspiring movie, talking about Chris Gardner (click here for more biography of this guy) and his son.
When I decided to watch The Queen, I was merely being sceptical and just wanna see how good the performance of Dame Helen Mirren is. I was instantly hooked to the plot, about the Queen's reaction/responses towards Princess Diana's death. Highly recommended to watch!
Lastly, I watched the Adam Sandler's Click! The movie was really great! It was more than a comedy. Teach us about life ... treasure every single moment!

No comments: