17 April 2007

Gold Coast - Met with Siang

I departed from Adelaide at 5.30pm for a 56 minutes journey to Melbourne for transit to Gold Coast (2 hours flight). Because of 1/2 hour time different between Adelaide n Gold Coast, I arrived at Coolangatta airport at 10pm. I had to wait for 30 minute for Gemmy (one of Hope London student who is on 6 months student exchange at Sydney) to arrive. Nevertheless, Siang arrived at 10.30pm as well to fetch both of us! It was for almost 3 years that I did not see him and certainly I was really glad n happy! :D So, we were settled down at the brother's ministry house and sister's ministry house.


This is VirginBlue plane ... the yellow luggage is mine :D
The house Siang stays in is really big! I am really jealous, coz of the rent he pays, I can only afford a tiny box-sized room in London. He has big living room, big kitchen + dining hall, big backyard, big rooms (5 housemates).

Exterior of Siang's house - sharing with 4 other people. The Toyata Camry on the left is his.

Siang's bedroom - he sleeps on top of the bunk while I sleep on the airbed on the floor. The super big dining hall + kitchen

The next morning, Siang brought me to Australia Fair shopping centre to have breakfast. He had a day off because today was Jocelyn's birthday (my another potential future sister-in-law). He let me used his Toyata Camry for my stay in Gold Coast (so blessed) while he will used Jocelyn's for today.

Siang, Jocelyn and me

No comments: