26 April 2007

Lovely lovely Bangkok ...... i'm back again!

It was 4 years ago, the last time I stepped onto the soil of Siam, also for Thai Camp! It is so nice to be back ... the friendliness, the amazing food, the traffic jam ... the language i still dun really understand except a few phrases! :D

OoOo before Bangkok, in LCC airport, I managed to meet up with Susie :D She purposely came early to airport to meet me, (her flight is 4pm in the afternoon). I'm really touched lor!

Susie (in her new hairstyle) and me at LCCT. She treated me McD breakie!


The new Bangkok airport is gigantic! From where the plane embark, we needed to take a bus for 5 minutes to go to immigration counter. The interior is full of steel and concrete. Nevertheless, the airport was good!

I was met by Benny and Pom. These 2 wonderful brother of E Region (P'Pae's region) really go extra mile in taking care of me! I'm so blessed to be the only representative from Hope London. They drove me to Benny's house where I will be spending a night in. Then they treated me lunch at WorldCentre of Thai+Chinese meal! After meal, we walked around the shopping complex. It was way bigger than One Utama! So big until I so tired to walk :P After this, we went to Pantip Plaza, a IT mall, equivalent to SimLim of Singapore or LowYatt of Kuala Lumpur! In the end, it was Benny and Pom who shopped rather than me!

In the evening, I had dinner with Benny's family (mum, brother, sister and his cousin). I was an wonderful dinner - sharing about our testimony. After dinner, i watched 12 Monkeys on HBO, while chatting to Benny more about ministry! After that, here am I, updating my blog while chatting to Ah Sam n Anita on msn :D

This is Pom ... know what! He is a drummer! AND, he's gonna come to London in September this year to study in Mdx Uni in Hendon! Praise God! Prayer answered! :D This is Benny! Staying in his luxurious house in city centre! So blessed!
The lunch that we had - more to come!! :D

No comments: