10 May 2007

Thai Camp - Part 2

I had a wonderful camp cause it was after almost 5 years (the last Thai Camp I joined was in 2002), I finally come to visit my 'grandmother' church again! Why grandmother? Because I consider Hope JB my mother church mah! haha

Because I have been in Hope movement for quite sometime and was so blessed always able to be imparted the biblical principles and our Vision & Philosophy, the teachings and preachings were really great reminder and reflection of my life and action! There's nothing new, but it was so refreshing listen to our elders and leaders sharings!

I couldn't be more amazed by the quality of the camp. From children church, performances, worship team, hospitality, multimedia (Hope TV) and even Hope Games. It has gone up several notches .... that's why I mentioned to Ps. Prakich, that for our Euro Convention, we need to strive for excellence in every aspects! The opening ceremony and the 'Mission Possible' night was spectacular. Their costumes, the backdrops, the music arrangement, the singing, the story plots, the lightings .... wish you were all there to see all those!

Some of the impacting and inspiring quotes to me this camp are:

  • being peace-filled means it is not the absence of problem, but it is the presence of God
  • if we don't want to trust God fully, don't trust at all
  • Many people want the peace of God, joy of God, wisdom of God, but they don't want the God of joy, God of peace and God of wisdom.
  • God's mission will not be a hard burden if we have heart burden
  • Faith turns dreams into reality

Self-introduction at the International Delegates Welcome meeting Opening ceremony - grand and beautiful
Mission Possible perfomance - the Egyptian dance was dynamic
Ps. PN with the flag-holders - the year Hope Thailand is focusing on Africa
Praying for healing

No comments: