14 August 2007

Emirates Cup - 28 July

Sorry for the backlog of entries ..... haha. I guess i'll be very brief for each of the entries.

Emirates Cup!! I've got the tickets 2 months ago and I definitely look forward to see the new-look Arsenal team. By the way, it's called the Emirates Cup because Arsenal's main sponsor and its stadium is Emirates! It's a 2 days tournament where Arsenal, AC Milan, Valencia and Paris St. Germaint will play each other. I went for the 1st day where AC Milan vs Valencia, followed by Arsenal vs. PSG. I went with Ivon, Jennifer and James.

The 1st match between AC and Valencia was quite boring, because people came for Arsenal. It cames to life when the match finished and Arsenal players came out for warm-up! In the end, Arsenal won 2-1, scored by Mathieu Flamini and Nicklas Bendtner.

I'm really looking forward to the Gunners without Thierry Henry. We still have amazing talents such as Robin van Persie, Francesc Fabregas, Theo Walcott, Abou Diaby, Denilson, Tomas Rosicky, Nicklas Bendtner ... etc! Give them some times ... GUNNERS!! :D

Enjoy the slideshows

No comments: