09 October 2007

Cycle in the rain ...

Today I made a 'bold' decision! Since i've got my bicycle, as well as the rain coat, i have not cycled in the rain before! I finally did it today :D It was really okie to cycle in the rain, if it's not too heavy! I wrapped myself up to be so 'water-proof' that I got wet because i sweat!

Yes, i sweat alot. But how come i dun seem to lose too much weight? Maybe eat too much Haribo and chocolate still :D

Nevertheless, my bicycle is given a complimentary check-up within 3 months of purchase. I'm going to get it done next week. At the same time, get myself some more accessories, i.e: led lights (since now it get dark early) as well as a helmet (think it's safer to wear one).

if I continue to cycle to college (average of 45 mins journey) 3-4 days a week ... i think i can save a lot of money ... which I can use the money i save to eat! Opppsss ....

No comments: