20 November 2007

Beowulf in 3-D

Last night, despite heavy rain, after college, i cycled to Leicester Square's VUE to watch Beowulf in 3-D. I bought the ticket from http://www.lastminute.com/ which cost only £4.75 (normally is £12), a massive saving to watch movie in West End.

This is my first experience of 3-D long feature movie. I always go to those 3-D or 4-D movies (in Warner Bros village n Sea World in Gold Coast, in Thorpe Park) which lasted only 10 minutes. I sincerely enjoy the experience so much! The movie was really cool as well, staring Anthony Hopkins, Ray Winstone and Angelina Jolie ... all the big casts!

I particularly like one of the movie line: 'Pride is the curse!'. Always in the Bible, the downfall of men and angel (Lucifer) is caused by P-R-I-D-E! I have this weakness as well ... I really pray and try my best to be humble!

"God, please help me! Amen!"

No comments: