21 January 2006

Highbury, here I come ... AGAIN! :D

What a blessed year!! it's the last season of Arsenal playing in Highbury, before we move to our new home in Asburton Grove. I'm just soooo excited that I'm once again, able to get hold of the general sales ticket! It's a dream comes true! Guess how much is the ticket? £20!! Although it's RM140 .... but just look at the line up for the match! Opps.. by the way, it's the Arsenal vs Wigan, Carling Cup seminfinal second leg! Arsenal lost the first leg ... so this 'die-die' must win!

Manuel Almunia; Mart Poom; Johann Djourou; Mathieu Flamini; Abou Diaby; Alexander Hleb; Kerrea Gilbert; Lauren; Sol Campbell; Philippe Senderos; Gilberto; Robert Pires; Thierry Henry; Jose Antonio Reyes; Dennis Bergkamp; Robin van Persie

I'll record some video clips and post here asap! Do hope I can get other match tickets :D

Oooo, by the way, I'll be sitting at the famous North Bank ... behind the goal! Hopefully can see some exciting actions!

No comments: