14 March 2006

Easter Camp 06 - Coming Soon

I've been blessed so much by attending church camps .... at least twice a year, since I join Hope. Why am I so passionate and excited about church camp? It's all about spending extensive time with God and your dearest brothers and sisters in Christ! We always liken that we are 'temporarily elevated to heaven', because we are 'cut off' from the world for a few days, only worship and Word of God and fellowship!

Of course my very first church camp in Hope JB (Aug 1998), I was quite reluctant to go ... my shepherd and my CG 'coarse' me to attend. In the end, I went. Know what, I got 'addicted' to camps! Hahaha

Don't miss out any opportunities of joining church camp! If there's no church camp in ur church, pester ur leaders for one! :D

For those in UK, Hope Church London's Easter Camp: Riches in Christ is just less than a month from now. Please approach me if you are interested to join! You won't regret!


Video about the camp site. Fanstastic facility and scenery!
The accommodation is superb! Food ... yet to find out! But, who cares! :D


Video about the lastest date for early bird registration.
You all still got a chance do so if you have not done it!
19th march 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice... hmm... the toilet scene in the first video looks very very familiar... See u guys there (not there as in the toilet-lah!)!!!