08 November 2006

Birthday Dinner with G-hoodies

Today the G-hood family finally able to meet up for a proper meal, at Nando's Chicken restaurant, to celebrate my birthday!

G-hood (God's brotherhood), consists of Sugar Daddy (Aaron), Extremely Big Mamma (Jennifer), Handsome (Hason, the son) and me (I was called SEBBU, according to EBM, it's abbreviation of Superman (given by SD) Extremely Big (follow EBM) Baby (babyeldos) Udon (someone miscalled my name). It all started when 4 of us start to email each other during our break. It was a bit overdo when at a point of time, I received 100++ emails from this G-hood in 1 day! Nevertheless, we forge a fellowship among the four of us. We try to encourage and inspire each other in our emails!

So, went to Nando's, ordered a jumbo platter (2 whole chicken, 2 sides, chips) plus 2 plates of salad! The food was wonderful! The time spent was fabulous! Cracking so much jokes over the dinner table! It was a really great night!

Oh yea, today i also received my birthday present, a G-Shock Waveceptor watch! It was a gift from Twin, Esther, Vincent and Aaron. Beside the watch, for the past few days, I have received a book from Ps. PK and Kim, entitled "The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness". I really like reading this kind of book, that equip me in my service to God. I also received 5 boxes of chocolates from different friends, a cute gingerbread man, Mark & Spencer vouchers and many many cards! Thank you everyone! :D

Oh oh .... the present that really surprise me the most is http://www.eldosthen.com Thanks Harry! :D

1 comment:

peishanyeo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EL-DOSSSSSSS!!

Haha it's 11.43pm here so I'm still in time. Looking forward to your second instalment of your journey with God... have a smashing day! =)