05 January 2007

2007 New Year Resolution

I really love to do new year resolution! After I reflect what I've achieve in the past year, I can again rethink what is the goal I want to achieve this year! Last night in CG, I taught from Mark 1:35-37, when Jesus got up early in the morning to pray, to commit what He is doing to God before the day breaks. The same principle applies to our life - commit ourselves into God's hand at the very beginning.

Comparatively, my 2007 resolution is almost identical to 2006's as my circumstances have not change much. But I really want to have more consistent devotional time with God this year. As well, wanna make sure I'm in good health by exercising more often (swim and tennis). Recently, I can feel the strain at my shoulder n hips easily.

Many many things ..... hereby I attached my 2007 New Year Resolution! Please help me to monitor myself yea! :D



No comments: