10 January 2007

'Kad Tiram' once was lost, but now am FOUND! - Part 2


Still remember few weeks ago .... how i lost my 'Kad Tiram' n how it was miracously found?. It happens again .... *sigh* .... must be getting old n clumsy.

Today I was happily in college, trying to find out information about the flight information for my trip back home (London-KL-Bangkok-Khon Kaen-Bangkok-KL-Brisbane-Gold Coast-Adelaide-KL-Kch-JB-KL-London) as well as the free airasia tickets (cun cun available the time i go backhome). Then I was teasing Jacey she came over to ask me for lunch. So we went out to BK because I have the discount voucher of BK (for those in M'sia .. BK stands for Burger King). This 1 month, i most probably gonna survive on burgers cause at the same time, McD n BK are giving out discount vouchers.

We ordered our food - i had Whopper - go large (30p more only, to upgrade from medium meal to large meal). We chatted about church, worship team, ministry house n PhD! 1 hour gone ... so came back to office. Checked my email .......

Hi Sze,

I have been handed in your travel card. I'm situated in room 370 Huxley (just along from you). I tried looking in your office but you wasn't there.

Regards,

I was stunned! I lost my 'Kad Tiram' again????? But this time even worse, I don't realise I lost it! Anyway ... it was found by one of the lecturer opposite my office and he recognizes my face. So he handed it to the student admin office! One year worth of travel card!! Thank God for His protection, even on my possession! :D

I guess i need to put a rubber band or chain to tie the 'Kad Tiram' to my jeans next time .....

No comments: