12 January 2007

I REALLY lost my wallet .........

After the two experience of misplacing my Osyter Card, seems like I have not learnt! And now ... i seriously have lost my wallets!!

Surprisingly, I'm not so upset about it, but do feel disappointed of my carelessness though.

Things that are in my wallet:

  • £40 - which Jacey has jst passed to me the day before, the surplus of money my father passed to her to buy my laptop (RM280+)
  • HSBC debit card and mastercard - already cancelled. I've planned to renew them anyway.
  • UK Driving licence - I need to reapply for a duplicate one, which cost me £19
  • UK Blood donor card
  • Subway token card - one more token then I can upgrade to a full foot sub)
  • Cafe Nero - 2 more stamps i think then can get a free drink
  • A booklet of 1st class stamps -probably about 10 stamps left, so about £3.5o loss
  • Oyster Card - it's a spare one. Probably a few pence left inside. Deposit is £3.
  • Telco IDD Card - so thank God that i have a habit to store the pin in my mobile.
  • 2 guitar picks - my favorite! Now need to get new one... troublesome!

Well, this lesson I learnt cost me about £70. I'll be really really careful from now on.

In fact, now everytime i get off tube or bus or leave any place, i'll check whether i have 5 important things - 1 whole bunch of keys (house's, college's, IC's ID and van key), Oyster card, wallet and 2 mobile phones :p

No comments: