23 January 2007

Updates for Jan 07 ...

Often find it quite hard to think of a blog entry title. Probably because I'm really just wanna do a quick update. No story to tell. Probably do it in point form, easier n more chronological :P

  1. I've passed my 2 years driving probabtion on 20 Jan 2007!!! Thank God here in UK, we do not need to stick up the big uply 'P' sign like in M'sia. The different here is, compare to normal 15 points driving deduction, the new drivers only get 6 points. Meaning: just 2 driving offenses, i.e. red lights, speeding, talk on mobile phone while driving; if you get caught, immediately license disqualify and need to redo everything. In UK, one of the most notorious thing is the huge amount of speed cameras, it's almost every where. Just around my house, there's already 5 speed cameras. I've been flashed 3 three times and really thank God, i've not received any parking fines (with come with point deduction). It makes me a more careful driver :D

  2. I'm now doing my MPhil to PhD transfer report. It was suppose to be done at 18th months but maybe because Imperial College will no longer be under University of London starting April, IC senate introduce the changes (i think so). I'm half way thru now in preparing. 2 more chapters to go. Hope to finish one chapter by this week n another by next Wednesday, so that i can prepare for the transfer presentation. Thank God for this transfer, cause I can think deeper on my research problem and methodologies to solve it. Although it is still very very tough ... but by God's grace and His strength, i can go thru it! PRAY FOR ME!! Oh yea ... when pray for me, can 'tumpang' pray for Jacey (doing transfer as well), Adeline (2nd year PhD in pharmacy) and Janet (3rd year PhD in food tech).

  3. ARSENAL BEAT MAN UTD ... 2-1!!!! How can i miss out to blog about this! How great it is! The match was on Sunday 4pm and we had service from 4.30pm-6.30pm, so i missed the whole match (i worship led that day, so need to prepare before service). When i came off stage and sat down, I heard a loud cheer outside the hall, where the residents of YMCA were watching the match, I was sooooo nervous coz i was not sure who they support! Few minutes later ... another loud cheer! Totally nerve-wrecking! Only after service, i was able to check the result! It was such a great day!!!! GUNNERS defeated the devil!!! For once, chelski fans like Henry n Jacey were rejoiced as well :P

  4. I've bought my ticket back home already! YESSS!! Going home soon! Here's my itinerary:
    10 April - fly from London to Adelaide, transit in KL for 2 hours.
    12 April until 19 April - will arrive Adelaide at 6+am. My stay there will be arrange by my brothers there. So will go to Brisbane, Gold Coast ... maybe make a day trip to Melbourne or Canberra.
    19 April - 26 April - Home sweet home! I will eat till i 'explode'! Hahaha
    26 April - 4/5 May - Will attend the Thai Camp. Also will meet all the ex-Hope London ppl from Thai (Pae, Pom, Jane, Tum, Jean, Kul). Then will go to KL, JB n S'pore for few days before heading home to Kch.
    4/5 May - 12 May - Will stay in Kch ... n probably visit Betong (my grandma) n some friends!

    For those in KL, JB, S'pore, Kch ...who r reading this blog now .. u can book me! Well .. do hope to see most of you actually!

That's currently about it! Btw, lately, i get tired quite easily! My back get sore easily as well ... maybe lack of exercise :P

No comments: