15 March 2007

Arsenal 1 - 0 Man Utd (FA Youth Cup)

Great night! Brought 17 people to watch Gunners jr defeating the Red Devils jr. It was £3 well-spent! Yes, one adult ticket price is only £3!! Even though there's only ONE goal (which was score at the other end of the pitch, so i can't really see clearly), but the atmosphere was great! The stadium was about 65% full (38,187 in attendance) ..... even just for a FA youth cup semi-final! You can read the full match report by clicking here.

I bought myself an Arsenal scarf, which was really pretty, not to mention very warm as well. It was fully utilized thru out the night when everyone wanted to take photo with it :D

Kim promoting the Arsenal program booklet Miao Sin, me and Kian Ping - my IC colleagues
London Student CG - bonding thru football
Soo and me - Emirates logo (really pretty ... the logo!)
Jacey (the Blues supporter - why is she doing in Emirates stadium?) took photo in front of Emirates Stadium :D

No comments: