09 March 2007

Farewell Gemmy ... for 6 mths

This petite girl will be leaving for Sydney later for 6 months, as exchange student in University Technology Sydney. It was really a blessing to me, knowing her. It was during last year FIFA World Cup, the Korea vs France match that we first met. After that match, I did not see her until September, when she came to join one of mooncake festival dinner! Since then, she has been a regular in our CG n Sunday!

In so many years of leading CG, I hardly come across someone like her, very curious about church and God! Although many times I forgot to pass the bilingual bible to her, she'll remind me! One time, we asked her to come church because there was many delicious food, she replied that she din come to church for food but to fellowship with us and to meet God!

I sincerely pray that for her short stay in Australia, she'll be able to grow even more in Christ! Until she comes back in September, we're going to have another co-worker in outreaching to the new students!

We'll miss you ... Gemmy! Keep in touch ... MSN!!

Gemmy with the CG

Gemmy with the 'hunky guys' Gemmy with the ladies

No comments: