06 March 2007

Two weeks has gone .....

Since the last post, it has been 2 weeks I did not update anything. Am I busy? It's as usual ... with church and PhD. Nothing to write? Chinese New Year, Chap Goh Mei ... some gatherings with friends ...

Time really flies, in about a month time i'll be flying back home. It's even more frightening when you just realised 3 months had gone. It scared me to death now thinking I'm in my 18th month of my PhD (scare because I don't think I have achieved alot).

There are a few PhD students now in CGs, and everyone of us are just hoping that it will be over soon! I feel the same, not saying that our God can't help us, but the feeling of helplessness, directionless always linger around our research. If you are reading this now, please pray for us! My transfer presentation is coming soon (not sure when), and I'm preparing it now. Desktop in college decided to 'strike' and showed me 'blue screen' since Saturday. Thank God I still have laptop to work on.

Attended IC's Malaysia Night last Sat. It was a spectacular performance by the Malaysians in IC, although it's really too long (3 hours). The dances, the actings, the scripts, the effects .... there are so many talents! I heard they'd spent so much time and efforts in making this the best M-Night in UK (coz most university's Malaysian Societies will organize M-Night). A comment from one friend was particularly interesting: if all these talents (science, art, business, etc.) all go back to serve in Malaysia ... Malaysia will be so much different. Get the cue? Well ... you can view the video clips on YouTube i heard. And these are the photos we took with 'Rosie' .. opps.. Anita! :P

Next Wednesday, will go to Emirates Stadium to watch FA Youth Cup, Arsenal vs Man Utd! :D So looking forward to it! Finger-cross Arsenal will beat PSV this Wed by 2 goals to advance to the next level of CL! I've become Red Members of Arsenal, so have better chance in getting EPL, FA Cup and Carling Cup tickets next season! Football .... why people is crazy about a sport when 22 people chasing after a ball :D

No comments: