15 April 2007

Adelaide - Sunday

Full day at church today! I went to church at 10am ... which is the usual I go to church in Hope London. Service started at 10.30am. Had great praise and worship - especially glad to see Phin was playing the acoustic guitar. He's one of the worship leader in church as well. Then I was given 2 minutes to share a short testimony - i think i did not share well coz i was not compose (it was quite sudden I've been asked to share). Nevertheless, I sent my regards on behalf of Hope UK to the church - exclaiming that we are in the same family - all Hope family have the same spirit and same vision! :D

Ps. Simon preached a great sermon about Paul: An Excellent Volunteer based on Acts 20:17-24. Paul led a radical lifestyle (v18) - he was a tent-maker and was willing to sacrifice all he had. He also possessed the right heart attitudes (v19) - great humility, love and compassion, as well as high perseverance. He fed the Word of God faithfully (v20) - he was eager to preach and to teach, publicly and in homes. He served all nationalities / communities (v21). He was guided by the Holy Spirit (v22-23). Lastly, he completed the race (v24). I wish all my people can hear this powerful message - surely inspiring! I responded to God again and agaiN! After the service, we had lunch in the church, which was prepared by CG (take turn).

After lunch, Ps. Simon met with all those committed people (leaders and visitors) to share about the Core Value of Hope Movement. Again, I was being reminded about what Hope movement is all about! After this sharing, Ps. Simon met with the leaders to continue teaching on the 2nd part of Renewing Vision and Fervour. It lasted until 6.30pm ... and i really thank God for such timely arrangement I'm here in Hope Adelaide to be ministered and challenged!

Went to dinner at a chinese restaurant .... Ps. Simon started sharing again and giving pointers and advices to the leaders about church life! I'm one blessed man!! :D I was so overjoyed in my spirit, listening and learning from this man of God! It went on until 9pm when I needed to leave with Phin.

Phin later fetched Meng Hui (a sister from JB, now doing a double degree in law and accounting, n possibly my future sister-in-law ... Oppss) to have supper with me! Fired up by the vision, I started sharing and challenging them! They might be thinking I was challenging them ... at the same time, i was challenging myself again! There are so many things that I feel like I need to do ... but i'll continue to seek God and committ all these into His hands!

God, here am I, use me!!

Ps. Brandan, Ps. Simon and me after the service
Ps. Brandan celebrating his 45th birthday (he's very funny all the time) Phin, me and Ching .... i'm the shortest! :P

No comments: