15 April 2007

Adelaide - Saturday

As mentioned, I'm busier here in Hope Adelaide than I was in Hope London for the weekend. Ps. Simon is here to encouraged and challenged the church - and I am being encouraged too.

We had a time of worship and prophesy. And then Ps. Simon shared from Genesis 18:16-33 about how Abraham pleaded 7 times to God for Sodom and Gomorrah. In order to have a powerful and effective prayer (James 5:16), it's important for us to have the right life quality; pray with right interest, right approach and right temperament! It's so inspiring ... inspire me to committ myself in prayer for the nation! I'm really challenged to pray until I weep for London, coz of the compassion and the love for the nation and city! Gee... i've got so much to share! :P

After lunch, Phin brought me, Ps. Simon and Arthur (a young Uganda brother who is so on fire for God) to Glenelg. I really enjoyed the time spent with Ps. Simon n Phin.

We went for street evangelism. Really encouraged by Ps. Brandon, he actually played the guitar and sang on Rundell Mall (equivalent to Oxford St. in London) and we'll be sharing gospel to the passerbys. Thank God for the 'training' I had with Peter Truong, sharing gospel was not as difficult! I was even more excited because one of the brother who was there, did not dare to share; i simply told him that 'it's all about Jesus, not about us!' .. and praise God, he started to share fervently! His leaders was amazed how this brother really took up the courage to share! Hallelujah! Ps. Simon shared as well :D

In the end, had dinner at Dumpling House again, with Ps. Simon n Ben. No photos this time ... but we ate 30 dumplings and 1 bowl of noodles! I tell you ... i'm soooo full! :D

Ps. Simon teaching at the leader's training. He is still very 'active' and 'comical' :D
Phin, Ps. Simon and Arthur and Glenelg
Me and Ps. Simon
Phin 'basking' at Rundell Mall - street evangelism

No comments: