26 April 2007

In KL ... (Wed)

On Wed, I woke up at 4am .... tot of watching the live match of Man U vs Milan, while preparing myself to go to airport at 5am to catch the early AirAsia flight to KL. I was lazy ... so allowed myself to sleep till 4.30am. Good thing that Man U won 3-2. Went to Kch airport at 5am ... apparently i'm the 6th person checked-in. As long as you check in 45 min before departure time, you are safe. No need 2 hours before departure time. In airport, met a long-lost scout friend, Siaw Fong (is a he :p). We chatted alot, especially asking where's everybody! Most of them married liao! Will arrange to meet up when i come back from Thai Camp.

In KL, was particularly glad that able to meet up with Leanne, Alicia and Michelle. Leanne has mature alot since she left London, and obviously very pretty now as well. Leanne brought me to SS2 for roti canai, then went over to Salvation bookstore. I grabbed hold of a Strong Concordance, the last one they have! It's big and heavy, but it's cheap! :D Then Leanne and I went over to One Utama ... big big shopping centre! She shopped (i did not) .. while i accompanied her! Met up with Alicia and we went for steamboat :D No photos .. coz there are taken with Alicia's camera.

After parting company with Alicia, we went to Low Yatt to meet up with Michelle! She's slimmer now and prettier! I say this not because she treated me Sushi KinG! ahaha It was a pity only can meet for dinner coz I went on to City Harvest KL to attend a Rob Thomson seminar. The church is seriously YOUNG! I feel really really old in the church. The pastor is only 31 years old .. and i think the average age of the church is 21 years old! Anyway, in the span of 6 years since pioneered, now City Harvest KL is 1000 strong.

After the seminar, went to my aunty's place in USJ to bunk in for a night! So glad to see the whole family.. especially my 2 chubby cousins! Forgot to take photos with them .... the 10 years old cousin weight about 60-70kgs! Heavy ler!

Two leng lui of KL - Leanne and Michelle
Michelle and I

No comments: