24 April 2007

Home in Kuching

For those in London who faithfully checking my blog .. very sorry that I have not updated it since i come back to Kuching 5 days ago. It's not that the internet is slow at home, nor i'm so busy ... I am just lazy! :D I will not have any photos for this entry ... coz all photos are in my laptop (now using the pc at home).

Anyway ... since I was back last Friday, I have eaten kolomee (3 times), laksa (twice), ice kacang, kueh chap, tomato kueh tiaw, rojak, chicken rice .... haha! Discovered that Kuching has lots of new eating places. In span of 5 days as well, met many friends: high school classmates, church mates, friends; also knew many news: friends got married, going to have kid .. all those married n have kid one are same age as me.

Kuching itself has changed a lot as well ... many many many new vacant shoplots (really wonder who's gonna buy them), drivers are more ruthless (including me), more funky eating places, living expanses are much higher ....

Glad to be home for a while ... coz I'm too free :P

Will be flying to KL tomorrow and follow by Thailand the day after. so will be away for 10 days. High possibility will not be updating my blog! But i'll try to take lots of photos! I've got my digital camera .. it's my dad's camera!~ Also Canon Ixus but better model! Thank God!

Hope you all are well! :D

No comments: