14 April 2007

Meeting with Ps. Simon n Ps. Brandon

I thought my visit to Adelaide will be a casual one ... touring and having meals with my brothers! God has better plan .... Ps. Simon is here ministering to Hope Adelaide! I was here a day earlier than Ps. Simon and we will be leaving on the same day! A day earlier - so that I can make a brief tour to various attractions!

Me n Phin went to Ps. Brandon's house to meet with the leadership team of Hope Adelaide and Ps. Simon. Really glad that I'm in Hope family because all of us click immediately because we share the same vision and same spirit! Glad to see Paul (who visited Hope London in 2003), Alison (Connie's best friend), Helen (pastor's wife), Dr. Eddy, Joe, Ben, Andy, Alan .... etc. We had wonderful 'chicken-themed' dinner - it was potbless dinner but such was the coincidence that everyone prepare chicken dishes.

We had worship and Nic led. It was really awesome! Then Ps. Simon taught a lesson on "Renewing Vision and Fervour". My prayer for my trip this time is to renew my vision and God is good - immediately I has the opportunity to listen to the man who envisioned me, right from the beginning! He shared on Isaiah 40:28-31 about how we can depend on God and not grow weary, shared about how we can be refreshed in vision through reminding ourselves and live out the vision. I am one blessed guy!

Today, there will be another 3 hours training session, followed by lunch fellowship. After that will be the street evangelism at the high street! Tomorow will be a full day of Sunday program! Hahaha ... no different when I'm in London - weekend is dedicated for God as well! God is good!

By the way - Phin went to work at 5.45am as milkman every Saturday! He slept maximum 6 hours a day everyday - such is a life of a medic student who is fervently serving God in Adelaide! :D

No comments: