19 April 2007

Sea World + CG + Tennis + Wave Surfing

After the movie world on Tuesday, me and Gemmy went to Sea World on Wednesday. It was not as exciting as Movie World (then later ppl actually say, DreamWorld is much much interesting that all the other theme parks ... grrr). And one of the bad news for me (good news for some people), my digital camera is now officially broken. *sniff* *sniff*. But the good news is, now i can get a new camera! :P

Back to SeaWorld, so 'surprise' to see Tom n Jerry in a world doesn't belong to them :D Saw polar bear, dolphin, seal, sea lion, fish and sharks! The rides were not as exciting as Movie World. But it was a nice trip though! Sorry folks, not many photos from now on :D

After SeaWorld, we went to the beach, thinking of seeing the sun set. But apparently, the sun set at the other direction. So we went home, prepared for the Gold Coast CG. Was really blessed to see so many people of different nationality worship God together! Siang was really so musically-talented! I heard, he's the 2nd best bassist in church. He also is good in keyboard, drum and guitar! I met Ps. Lance and Bel (pastor's wife), who are both really an inspiring figures in Hope Australia! The CG had farewell for 2 sisters, which I think was really sweet and touching! :D Really enjoy the CG - God is good, cause no matter where I go, i'm able to join the church!

At the entrance of SeaWorld
With Tom and Jerry :D
The polar bear
The last photo of my Canon Ixus - Eye of Gold Coast.

The next morning, me and Siang's housemate, Joe went to play tennis! I felt good playing again after 2 years! I'll play more when i go back london! After tennis, we met up with Gemmy to go to beach for wave surfing! The wave in the beach of Gold Coast was so big! We stayed there for 2 hours! I'm really tanned now! hahaha .. will be more tan when i come back from Thai Camp!
I drove down to Brisbane in Siang's car. It took about 50 minutes to get from GC to Brisbane! Then met up with Jocelyn to have dinner at Vietnamese restaurant! I got to know more about my future sister-in-law (more or less confirm liao :D).

Now i'm in Brisbane Airport, preparing to fly back to Malaysia! Only to realise that, for the journey of Kuala Lumpur to Kuching, we bought the wrong date! Nevertheless, thank God for mobile phone, IDD, and internet... i manage to get Siang and Phin to call dad to sort all these out! I suppose to fly at 11.30am ... because of the blunder, now I am flying back earlier at 10.05am! But it is quite a high price to pay - RM334 (£47).

CONCLUSION (of my trip in Australia) - I am truly blessed by the life of my brothers - Siang, Phin and Ching! And I really give thanks to God for He answered my prayer - as for me and my household, we gonna serve the Lord! Really can't wait to hear from them again in near future how the Then's has contributed to the Kingdom of God! :D

No comments: