20 April 2007

NOw in KLIA .. again! 20 April

Woooo, back in Malaysia after a week in Australia! Watched 2 movies on the plane, ate 2 meals (supper and breakfast) and slept most of the time! It was not too bad! Arrived at KLIA at 5.45am, 30 minutes earlier than scheduled

I am now waiting to board the 8.15am flight back to Kuching. Finally i'm going home :D

I am suppose to take the 11.30am flight ... but because of my carelessness, asked my dad to buy the ticket a day earlier. So the ticket is no more valid. I only realise when I was in Brisbane airport last night .. so quickly called my brothers to call home, while i looked for internet connection. Anyway .. everything was sorted. I even can go home few hours earlier!

KOLOMEE, LAKSA, KUEH CHAP, METAHON, SIAW BEE ....... here i come! hahaha
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just as i thought i'm able to board the plane, we've been informed that the boarding gate has now changed, which is about 5 minutes walk! Fine ... walked and walked ... reached the new gate, saw many people waiting. Then looked closer at the infor board - "Delay to 10.00am" .... can't believe it!! It reverted to the flight I suppose to take. Finger-cross that it will not delay until 11.30am (the flight i booked n flied off without me yesterday). We've got a complimentary (consolation more like it) breakfast of either nasi lemak or Burger King. Of course you all know what I'll go for! :D

1 more hour .... KOLOMEE, LAKSA, KUEH CHAP, METAHON, SIAW BEE ....... here i come! hahahahahahahahahahah

2 comments:

cheeky monkey said...

Jahat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sungguh jahat!!!!!!!!!!! oh well..that's why arsenal lost. haha

speakeasy said...

Hei man,John tee here, remember me? Nice blog you got over here, do keep up the good work.