10 May 2007

2nd Week of May ...........

Dear ma,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

This 'project' has been going on for a while, gathering and scanning photos, getting the wishes/messages from those down under. Since most of us not around, this is what we wanna say to you: (all these messages are unedited, truly original!)

From Eldos,

"Like both of you (pa n ma) said before: even small little gestures that i made, you can tell what am I thinking oledi. Even though I have been out to study for more than 8 years, all these while, I know there are always someone who always worry about us and continously praying for us. Just last month, when I was sick (you knew it thru my blog), immediately you asked me to call back to listen to my voice, to check whether i'm alright. Wan Jin poked fun, saying that, no matter how old I am, in you and pa's eye, I am always your little child. And i totally agree with that. Thank you for everything, even though sometime I might not give the right respond (ignorant, raise my voice). I love you both, Ma n Pa!"

From Fabian,

" As far as I can remember, mum is the one who over the years had tirelessly been putting food on the table, cleaning up the house, keeping things in proper order and washing up after us. She has sacrificed tremendously as she would have as our mum. Now that most of us are out in other parts of the world, mum's love proved to be more precious than ever as I always remember how tiring it is to organise my own life. Thank you ma and happy mother's day. You're still the best mum we can ever have. Praise God."

From Nicholas,

"Ma HOw r u going? Haven't heard from you since the late April. And now it's the special time of the yr again... to remember the one (or two) who's been there all along since the day we're born (technically it's since the day two cells joined to become one), to remind ourselves of the one who's never fail to love and persevere, to allow opportunity me to express how much i appreciate all your effort, cherish the time spent together, all your unfailing undying passion to raise us up to be who we are today. All these... i speak from my heart...to you mum (+and not forgetting dad). Happy MOther's day! Love you lots.

**I'm fine here.Eating well, drinking lots, trying to sleep lots, eating fruits and vege.Thanx for all your concern! HUGSSS"

From Oliver,

"Happy Mother's Day!"

From Daphne,

"erm...mom...Happy Mother's Day!!! what should i say.... wish that you willbe very happy and surprised when you saw what we all have given you.... myexams coming soon... so maybe you will find out that i will do lesshousework....or my temper become worse...haha...but this all is juz for 2weeks.... this will only happen about twice or three times a year...so dunworry...haha... i'll try to help you to do housework moreautomatically....like what i said...i'll try.... so dun blame me if i stilldidn't change....so....i think that's all....if i still want sayanything....i think i will say it juz in front of you....tata...."

From Stefanie,

"A special day for a special mother.........Mum,i just want to tell you that you are the best mother is the world,we all love you!!Wish you a very Happy Mother's Day........smile and laugh everyday,remember ah....."

And now, for a little something we have prepared for you and pa! :D Click on the image to get a bigger and clearer version!


The 'Process': from you kids to us kids

Pa n Ma - You care and love us; always give us the best

As always, we are proud to be the Then's!

Something to show off to the world: Ma's flowers at our house!

For more photos, please click on one of the album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kai,mum here,i really...really appreciate what u had done,well done,son,thanks so much cos i know my loves & cares for u all had paid off & worthwhile, i never ask for more than this,my only hope is that all of u can take good cares of yourselves so that me & dad don't have to worry & always have peace of mind;set good examples for your sis.& bros.,love & care for one another...as what the Bible teaches us..... love u all as u love me....i have no regrets giving bith to so many of u really, cos' u r all angels sent by God to bless us....

peishanyeo said...

This is a really sweet tribute Eldos. =)

Btw sorry cou;dn't manage to meet up when you were in Singapore... hafta wait till next time then!