05 May 2007

Hope London Alumni

Hope London had the priviledge to disciple many students throughout these years. But, because of the difficulty in securing a job that provide you with work permit, most of them have to leave UK to go back home. Nevertheless, the advancement in internet really pull us together even more ... the world is getting so much smaller!

This time round, beside meeting Michelle and Susie (last time Hope Glasgow) in KL; Leanne (Hope London student group - came to London few months later than me), in Thai Camp, i manage to meet up with P'Pae, P'Wan, Jean and Tu. It is always a joy able to see each other again after a period of time! Oh yeaa ... i met Connie and Shereen (last time Hope Glasgow) during Thai Camp as well.

In Singapore, CN, Yi Ting, Ai Ai and KK were the usual suspect I meet when visiting there. Of all surprise, Yoppy came as well! Upon looking at him ... again it proved there's a 'myth' of 'like shepherd like sheep'. I can't believe that how Yoppy has ballooned up (the other cases were Kenny and Yanjie). All those who are slim and light, come to me for I'll give you fat! hahahah

Tu, P'Pae, me and Jean
Ai Ai, Yoppy, Yi Ting, CN and me
KK and me
Yoppy and me. He gained weight rite??

No comments: