05 May 2007

Thai Camp - Part 1

I'm now back in Kuching .... after Thai Camp, Singapore (1 night) and JB (1 night). There's so many things I can share, but i'll do it slowly in blog!

Lots of photos as well .... Let me start with the famous 'delicary' of Thailand! Don't misunderstand, Thai people don't really eat these .... it's just some minority who eat these and tourists. I can't tell you what are these ... it's just gross and disgusting :P






After looking at the above ugly photos, let me show you some nice photos with handsome and pretty people! :D

with brothers and sisters of Hope JB

with Blue and Eiji

with Ps. PN (at backstage)

with n' Jean

with n' Pui with n' Ju (aka n'moo)
with Tu

This Thai Camp, beside of its theme of 'Peace-Filled church', i really enjoyed a fun-filled camp as well together with all brothers n sisters in Christ! I also really so blessed to be in 'An Eating Church', where we would just eat and fellowship!

No comments: