15 June 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Pa,

This Father's Day, although there is no Father's Day dinner; there is no flower; this blog entry might not be as 'grand' as like the Mother's Day ... but our love to you, is the same as to ma!

For me, my life will not be the same if not because of you.

Since small, you have given us all that we want - even though sometime we have been unreasonable/moody - in the end I still get what I want because you love us!

For me personally, you are the big influence how I should live my life. From teaching me how to organize/be discipline, how to care for the family and friend, how to behave - I really thank God for all these! You do all you can to ensure us to receive the best - daily necessities to education! I would not have gone this far to study PhD in Imperial if not because of you. From all the scholarships, bank loan - I was never alone in apply that! What more can I ask? You so concern about my well-being no matter where I am - in JB or in London - always asking whether I have enough money, how am I doing in study and etc. I really pray that you and ma will be healthy always and receive the abundant blessings from God everyday! We'll be home as often as we can! :D

This is what Yin Jin wanna say:
"Happy Father's Day....well....i didn't do well in my exam for thissemester and last pra semester test...i didn't put much effort on itactually....now....quite sad with the result too... i will work harder forthe coming exam and of course.... my PMR>>>the most important....hope i willnot you and everyone disappointed and of course me myself....will try tostart studying...and study well.... that's all...HaPPy FaThEr'S DaY!!! ^_^"

This is what Wan Jin wanna say:
"Happy Father's Day!!! Wish you happy always and smile a lot everyday!!!"

Here's a video clip we would like to dedicate to you, Pa! :D We love you!


No comments: