20 June 2007

'Reunion Dinner'

So good today, able to once again met up with Marcus, Samantha and 'MIA' Michelle - and of course Soo as well. (pity Rachel wasn't there tonight) We went to Oriental City food court to have dinner! It was really great catching up with them! Michelle, Soo and I, we ordered nasi pattaya, nasi goreng USA and nasi goreng paprik. Beside the usual egg-wrapped nasi pattaya, the other 2 dishes not even near to what I've eaten back in JB! Really disappointed lor! Anyway - i can't finish my food - guess what? Michelle 'single-handed' finished up the nasi pattaya! Surprise!

After that, we helped Michelle to move stuff - from her flat to Rachel's place! I was amazed of how little things Michelle has. Among all the moving houses I have engaged in, she has the least stuff! After moving - we 'cho tai di' at Soo's place. I was very very glad - coz in 6 games we played, i won 5 times! Hahaha .. that's until Penny, Agnes and Ken came n broke my 'monopoly'. We had great fun tonight!


Michelle, Soo (with the funny face) and me
Me, Michelle and M&S (Marcus and Samantha)

No comments: