02 January 2008

Arsenal vs West Ham

I went to watch my first ever Arsenal's Premier league game, LIVE, yesterday! I paid £60+ for the tickets. It was good! Because I am an Arsenal's red member, I can almost get ticket to every home match now - the con is I have to attend alone! Nevertheless, it was good! Haha ....

Eduardo volleyed home at 72 seconds - thank God I was not late into Emirates! Then Adebayor scored the next one at 18 minutes!

"Clichy’s long pass picked out the scampering Adebayor. He nodded the bouncing ball past the onrushing Robert Green and, from the acutest of angles, sidefooted a delicate shot across the goalline, off the far post and into the net. A wonderful finish. "

I thank God that I stay so near to Emirates - just need to walk there 20 minutes before the match! My next Premiership match will be next Saturday - Arsenal vs Birmingham! Pray that is will be a goal fest - for Arsenal! :p


No comments: